– The refinery land is about 15 hectares in Kaveh industry; this property is very close to a port of 100,000 tons (DWT) per day and has quick access to the main road that this unit operates. It makes the industry ready to use facilities, including electricity, water and natural gas.
Refinery design technology is from the reputable Austrian company PORNER, where Bitumax is expected to design, install and operate the refinery, it is worth noting that the company has established and commissioned more than 30 similar refineries worldwide . This refinery unit can extract, and analyze, the decomposition and production of naphtha, bitumen and light products from crude oil. It should be noted that the basic design for the first phase of the project has been fully completed by PORNER. Other design activities including design details are carried out by Iranian consulting and engineering companies.
– The feedstock and feedstock required are from the Soroush and Norouz oilfields, short distance from Qeshm Island via pipeline. PORNER is tested and then used and the refinery’s production capacity is briefly outlined here. Percentage of product from total capacity of naphtha 97.5 ٪ 6.5 نفت 18.5 ٪ 18.5 ٪ 277.500 gas oil 195 0.5 13 0.5 0.5 ٪ 195,000 bitumen (900,000 از 60,000 petroleum as an alternative product) Extra gas for the operation of 30 ٪ 2,000 fuel. That’s a total of 1.5 million tons a year.
The total capital requirement for the project is about $ 86 million and the initial capital requirement is about $ 7 million. And the project duration is 24 months.
The majority of the capital needed for about (85%) of the project is funded by domestic banks or the National Development Fund of Iran or external financing providers.
The government offers a 5% discount on OSD (official selling price) on oil to support investors. This has a significant impact on production costs and as a result of price gains against competitors.
Certificates and licenses received
– Refinery construction permit from the Ministry of Oil
– Contract for supply of raw materials from the Ministry of Petroleum
– License of economic activity from Qeshm Free Zone
– PORNER technology
Environmental Permit from Iran Environmental Protection Agency